Jan 16, 2007

I have been a BAD, BAD blogger!

Forgive me...

I will not bore you with all the inadequacies of my life, BUT, I have pretty much been spent this past few weeks. I dunno. Maybe it's the change of year, change of season, change of scenery, or just...CHANGE. So much has come to pass in so little time. It's a shame to be idle.

A day matters. Believe me. That first hour that comes by without you doing laundry, or making your bed, or keeping things neat and tidy. It will pile up like a giant beanstalk and all you can do is stare up high and wonder, how the hell did I let it get up there??? It wasn't like i pretended I had nothing to do. Or, did i really just choose to ignore it? All I can say is...if you have to say something now, say it. Do something now, do it. Now...Now...Now.

This week has been a huge eye-opener for me. So much has happened. To cap it all, I shall only say this, I WILL NOT GROW OLD EMPTY. Yes, we dilly dally. Yes, we can dance in the rain. Yes we can wait for the limo ride. But if we're stranded somewhere, sometimes, a CAMEL will have to do. And it's not about settling for a slower ride. It's deciding to just MOVE ON. No matter how slow the pace. Baby steps are miracle steps...after all.

So I shall pick up my dry cleaning, or buy dish washer soap, or hammer my mirror straight to the wall. I will change my sheets, sort out my stuff, fold and hang my clothes.

Baby steps...baby steps.

LEAP!

No comments: