May 3, 2005

I do believe. Now that Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise are officially dating according to TIME, I have once again restored my faith in fairy tales. This means, my chances of marrying Brad Pitt may not be so far-fetched after all. Whew! What a relief! =) Anyway, it’s nice to be side-tracked once in a while by stories such as this. It gives room for some amusement in your busy schedule. Really, unlike most people, I am happy to hear this news flash. I am the kind of person who finds happiness when others are truly happy. Well, alright… I don’t know how much truth there is in Hollywood, but the idea of two people finding love is so…romantic. It gives you…hope. Ok. So that’s prob’ly all there is to it, hope. But isn’t HOPE such a great thing? I know how other people love saying- don’t keep your hopes up-, but why? Why shouldn’t we? Why not hope for the best? Wait for the best? Endure for the best?.....Don’t I deserve the best? Don’t YOU?
_____________

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You deserve the best.

Anonymous said...

That special someone, who's meant for you, should accept you as who you are and not change you to what he see is fit for himself.